woensdag 24 juli 2013

What to watch? #youtubers

Hey guys!

So, today I'm gonna tell you something about my newest addiction; Youtubers.

I've totally discovered the whole youtube universe and I'm subscribed to more than seventy people right now, which is quite a lot because I watch all of their new videos. There's not one that I skip.

So here I have a short list of youtubers you should totally go and check out;
1. Dailygrace

Grace Helbig and her dog Goose are probably some of the coolest creatures on the planet. Grace has a theme for every workday and makes a new video five times a week, I don't now how she manages to do that!
2. Tyler Oakley

Omg, I love tyler. He's a boy in his twentys who has videos about all sorts of random stuff. I love him because his laugh and face are super-adorable.
3. Finebros

The finebros are two brothers from America with all sorts of cool projects on youtube. They do shows with teens, kids, elders and youtubers who react to random things. They also have a scripted-series called MyMusic, which is very cool. One time, they responded to one of my comments and I totally freaked out!
4. StilaBabe09
Meredith Foster makes videos about beauty and fashion, though she often says 'a smile is the best cosmetic'. She's really pretty, makes good videos and is- in my opinion- a very cute and funny person.
5 TessaRoxx

Tessa Netting is a great, slightly crazy and above all; very enthousiastic and funny girl. She's a Harry Potter-fan, like me, and loves theatre. She makes singing videos, parodies and more cool stuff :-)

So, hope this message wasn't too long and boring. Please leave a comment on which youtubers you like, what you thought of my descriptions and the people who are in it or if you just read this.

Some other cool youtubers are;
catrific, jacksgap, sprinkleofglitter,caspar lee, troye sivan,pointlessblog,thatcherjoe,zoella, tanya burr, paint, sam pepper, mynameschai, marcus butler, jim chapman en danisnotonfire.

Hope you've enjoyed yourself. See you very soon!
xoxo Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten