woensdag 24 juli 2013

Helloo!!

Hello everyone!
As you should know, it's summer 2013. And it's our summerholiday!
So, yesterday I got back from England where I stayed two weeks with my mom ( my dad wasn't there all the time). And now I'm back in the Netherlands, where I live, and I've got nothing to do.

So when I was on my laptop-this whole afternoon- I came across some blogs on this site, and I thought; why not! So, for my-and your- enjoyment, I started a blog.

I don't think many people are interested in what i have to say, but nonetheless I did it.

I'm gonna write about all sorts of things, but mostly things I'm really in to at the moment. Like a television series, youtuber, singer or anything!

I hope you'll enjoy my blog and I'll upload my first "real" message soon! Stay tuned!

xoxo Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten