zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Harry Potter Tag!

Hey people living on this planet!
So I was on youtube the other day, and I saw that there was a Harry Potter Tag!
If you know me a little, you'll know that I love Harry Potter and everything related to it.
So, I was quite sure I wanted to do this tag!-even tough it's a bit old:p-
I would really appreciate if you would read this, leave a comment and followed me:-)
So... Let's get started!!

1.Favourite book; My favourite Harry Potter book...... Omg, this is hard! I think it's The Goblet Of Fire, because I just love the tense of it, the tasks, the ball and Hermione's S.P.E.W., wich sadly didn't appear in the films.
2.Favourite movie; My favourite movie is......Damn, this is even harder! I absolutely love all of them, but if I had to choose it would be either Order of the Phoenix or Chamber of Secrets. I think I'll stick with the Order for now.
3.Least favourite book; I think that would be....Hmmm..... The first one, because it's the thinnest and I know it the best. No offense.
4.Least favourite film; This would be The Prisoner Of Azkaban. I really don't know why, but I've always felt least connected with this movie. Maybe it's the fact that Voldemort doesn't make any moves or appearances? I don't know...
5.Parts of the books/movies that made you cry; Of course Dobby's death. But most of all; Snape's memories in the movie. I thought they had done that so beautiful, I still cry every single time I see them.
6.Twilight vs. Harry Potter; I've never seen twilight, only trailers, but I'm just not attracted to it. I love Harry Potter!

I love this collage! Think it looks stunning, with all the blue.
 7. If you could hook up with any Harry Potter character, who would it be; Haha, well I've never really had a crush on one of the characters but I guess I'm going to be cliché; I love Harry, he's just to sweet.
8.Favourite character; Hermione Granger! Definitely, I've always loved her. When I was little I used to pretend to be Hermione all the time! I just love her, there nothing to be done about it.
9.What would your patronus be; Hmm, this may sound a bit odd, but I really feel like it would be a mouse. I've always loved them for no reason, and think they'll be my personal patronus.
10.If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility cloak or elder wand which one would you choose; Well, not the Elder Wand, so much power would scare me. The Resurrection Stone would be nice, but also a bit scary. I would take the invisibility cloak because I'd love to have a cloak to make you invisible. I'd love that!
11. Are you upset with any parts left out in the films?Well, I understand why they left some parts out because of the time, but I think it's a pity that Hermione's S.P.E.W. and Rita Skeeters animagus-plot have been left out. I am, on the other hand, a bit upset with the scene from the Halfblood Prince in wich the Burrow burns down. I loved that house! Was it so necessary to do that?
12. What House would you be in? Hufflepuff. I did the test on Pottermore and it said I'm a Hufflepuff. But even if it had said I'm in an other house, I would've still considered myself a Hufflepuff, it's just me. I have a bunch of Hufflepuff clothes and stuff at home, by the way:-)

13. Favorite subject at Hogwarts. Charms! I love wands and spells!
14. Favorite professor. McGonagall. After Bellatrix Lestrange and Hermione, she's my favourite character. I think she's funny and sweet.
15. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? Emma Watson!
16. If you could do one spell in real life what would it be? Protego, because I'm very anxious. Or Wingardium Leviosa, because that's my favourite spell.
17. Have you played any of the video games? One, of the Halfblood Prince, on my nintendo.
18. IF you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play? I'd be a Chaser, I think. Becasue my eyesight is not what it used to be anymore, a beater would be to scary, and so would a keeper... I'd like to be a chaser.
19. Were you happy with the ending? I was quite satisfied, but I'd love her to publish all the background information on Pottermore and in her head that never made the books into one big book.
20. How much does Harry Potter mean to you? Very much, I think that no day passes in my life without me thinking about Harry Potter. My rooms are filled with the posters and I have a collection of stuff from the films. I love Harry Potter and always will!

So, this was my Harry Potter tag. I hope you liked it and leave a comment!
-xoxo-
Eefje


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten