zondag 28 juli 2013

25 Facts about me!

Hey People living on this planet!
So, on youtube I saw so many people do the 50 or 25 facts about me tag, that I decided I wanted to do one myself, so that you guys can get to know me a little bit better :-)
And this is me! Not totally, but partly....
Here we go!
1. My name is Eva.
2. I have no middlename.
3. I don't have any brothers or sisters.
4. I love to make close-up photo's of lifeless items. 
This is one of the pictures I made..
5. I'm a huge Harry-Potter-fan
6. I'm a little monster-a lady gaga fan-
7. I went to three popconcerts in my life, two of Lady Gaga and one of Rihanna.
8. I've lost count on how many times I've been to a concert with classic music.
9. I play the violin.
10. I'm a vegetarian and have never eaten meat or fish in my entire life.
11. I practise ballet two times a week. I've been on this same dancingschool since I was about four or five years old.
12. I think all food is delicious, except from goat's cheese and Italian cheese.
13. My favourite television series is 'Lark Rise to Candleford'.
14. I'm in love with Downton Abbey.
15. I always need a television series to be addicted to, other wise I get really moody.
16. I don't read a lot, sometimes, but not as much as my mom; she reads three books a week!
17. If you don't wake me up, I can sleep until 1 p.m. without waking once.
18. I'm in love with crisps.
19. I really like baking cupcakes.
20. I don't really have a best friend, I have a group of friends which I really love.
21. Both my grandparents are still living.
22. I love my parents very very much.
23. I don't really like school, but if I had to choose my favourite class would be English.
24. I'm Dutch.
25. I'm fourteen years old, and my birthday is on the first of february.
A selfmade collage of Lark Rise to Candleford.
Not very good, I know:-)

So, this was it! I did not go for the 50 facts, but for the 25 because I thought it would become a bit long otherwise.
If you want me to do another 25 facts so I have 50, let me know!
I'll have something new by tomorrow!
-xx-
Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten