dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

The Youtuber Challenge!

Hey guys!
So, as you may have seen if you looked at any of the posts here below, I'm in love with youtube and the whole Youtuber-Universe. So, on Tumblr, I came across a so called Youtuber Challenge.
Each day, for about 25-maybe more, maybe less- days, you answer a question about your favourite youtuber or video, person you want to meet, couple you ship the most/should collab etc.
I loved the challenge, so I'm going to attempt it! 
It's not high quality, but whatever. You gotta work with what you get, don't you?
Also, I found two versions of this so I'm going to attempt both of them at the same time. 
Well, the questions for day one are the same so lets get started!

1. Favourite Boy Youtuber.
This one's really easy for me; Tyler Oakley! I love him. He looks so cute and have you ever heard his laugh? How adorable is that! 
This says enough.

So, I hope you guys liked this post, please comment down below who your favourite boy youtuber is!
And see you again tomorrow to reveal who's my favourite girl youtuber!

Xoxo Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten