zaterdag 27 juli 2013

Keywords of my entertainment this summer.

Hey people!

So, it's summer!
And my summer always has a few certain 'keywords'. Things I'm really into this summer.
As one of them is making collages, I decided to make a few of them showing my keywords this summer. Please write a reaction on what your keywords are this summer!
Here they come;

 

I shall explain everything above here a bit;
  1. Youtube, you've heard about that before.
  2. I'm a huge potterhead and I went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour London this holiday(Omg, it was amazing)
  3. Me and my mom are addicted to the television show Mcleod's Daugthers at the moment. It has already stopped, but there are eight seasons! We've bought them all:-)
  4. Oz the great and powerful is, in my opinion, a very fun and above all; really beautiful movie. It's very colourful and looks stunning. Finding Nemo is, I think, one of the most hilarious animated movies ever.
Some other stuff I'm into;
  • Little Mix, which you've heard me talk about before.
  • Jane Austen. Me and my parents were in Bath this summer and there was a lot about Jane Austen there. Now, I'm totally into it. I especially love Mr. Darcy.
  • Megamashups! Try to search some of them on youtube. Really cool!
  • Making a photo album online! It's really fun, and the result is beautiful! Try Albelli, if you're Dutch, or just google and you'll find something for your country easily!
  • Eating Chinese food! Sadly, my mom says(she's probably right)that it's unhealthy so we don't eat it very often....
  • Custard Cakes! Have you ever tasted them? Omg, so delicious!
So, this was my message for the day. I'll probably have a new one out tomorrow, so be sure to come back!
Love you guys!
 -xx-
           Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten