donderdag 29 augustus 2013

Youtuber Challenge Part 2; Favourite Girl Youtuber?

Hey guys!
I've already failed! I was trying to do the youtuber challenge and post a new answer to the next question every day, but my new time table for school's really bad, we needed to sort all of that out first.
But now! Let's get on to the next question!
By the way, I'm slowly turning all my friends into other youtube-addicted-persons, I've given two of them a list of must-see youtubers today as homework.

Day Two
Favourite Girl Youtuber.
Again, this question is the same on both versions. And really easy for me to answer as well;
Dailygrace!!!
She's my all time favourite because her videos never bore me, she's really funny, seems a nice person, is a little bit crazy like me and has a dog called Goose. GOOSE!! I love her.

This was short, but fun I hope. Love you person reading this!
xoxo
Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten