vrijdag 16 augustus 2013

Tags 'n challenges, Part 2; what are all those youtube challenges about?

Hey people living on this planet!
So, I promised a part two about all the challenges on youtube lately, and I didn't broke my word!
 If you have heard some people talk about a challenge you did not know, maybe you can look up what it is in this post! Also, I believe this post is going to be really long, be prepared!
So, here's some information and inspiration on the subject; youtube challenges.

Challenges
The Accent Challenge; while doing the accent challenge, the players try to speak made up sentences in different accents from different country's and parts of different country's. This challenge can be quit difficult and funny as well, but when the video is very long, I think it's a bit boring, sometimes. No offence.
Favourite; The Amazing Accent Challenge by Thatcher Joe and The Accent Challenge by Zoella and Marcus Butler.
The 3 Minute Makeup challenge; I never really understood this challenge, I assume it's just about putting as many make-up on your face in three minutes as possible.
Favourite; 3 minute makeup challenge by pointlessblog and chai.
The Humming challenge; In this challenge one person is humming a chosen song, and the other has to guess what song it is. Of course, the person with the most right answers, wins. Nice and funny, and frustrating for the contestants.
Favourite; Humming Challenge by Joey Graceffa and Tanya Burr.
The Salt & Ice Challenge; I solemnly swear that I will never attempt this challenge. It gives me the creeps. In this challenge you put some salt on your skin, and then press an icecube on it and hold it for a while. After, let's say fifteen seconds, it starts to burn like crazy and the longer you hold on the worse the pain will become. As a result your skin turns red and the icecube leaves a white mark.
Favourite; Salt and Ice Challenge Oliwhite-tv and Jacksgap.
The Cinnamon Challenge; This one may be the most populair challenge on youtube these days. You take a spoon full of cinnamon and try to swallow it. You won't succeed, the cinnamon is why to dry to swallow. Every person I've seen attempting this challenge started coughing out walms of cinnamon, and needed some water desperately. Crazy, and dangerous too.
Favourite; The most Classic Cinnamon Challenge you must see is Glozell's. Another fun one is Dailygrace's.


The Tin Can Challenge; You know those tin cans with the product information on some paper wrapped around it? Mostly beans, cat food and other delicous or disgusting stuff? For this challenge, you take of the paper so you can't see what's in the can's. Buy some "nice" and some "bad" ones and shuffle them around on the table. Now randomly open a can and eat what's inside it without vomiting or spewing it out. This seems funny and disgusting at the same time.
Favourites; Hannah and Tyler & Joe and Alfie. I watched some other ones as well, but these are just the funniest!

The Chubby Bunny Challenge; This is my one of my favourites, I've done it myself. This was really fun to do, you just stuff your mouth full with marshmallows until you can't say the word 'chubby bunny' anymore. The problem is that the marshmallows start to melt at a certain point and you can't stop it from leaking out your mouth. Sounds disgusting, but is quit a funny challenge.
Favourite; I enjoyed my own one the most, but that's not online. So I would say the one from VlogsbyMeredith. Link below.
The Cotton Wool Ball Challenge; I really like this challenge as well, and I would love to attempt it. One person places an empty bowl on his head an gets blindfolded. The other person holds a bowl filled with cotton wool balls. The blindfolded person gets a spoon and then puts that in the cotton wool balls and tries to hold some on the spoon, while bringing it to the bowl on their head. The goal is to get as many balls in your bowl. The difficulity is that you can't feel wether your spoon is empty or full, the balls are so light!
Favourite; Cotton Ball Challenge by Joey Graceffa and Grace Helbig. 
The Disney Challenge; this is definitely my favourite challenge, but it's brand new and invented by Tyler Oakley and Zoella, so no one but them has done it yet. I'm going to attempt it with my parents and maybe I will film that, but I'm not sure yet.
Favourite; Tyler Oakley and Zoella's.
You also have the cracker-, milk-, smoothie- and a hundred of other challenges.
All the links to the awesome vids;
accent challenge joe
humming challenge joey and tanya
Salt and Ice Challenge Oli and Jack
cinnamon challenge Grace
classic cinnamon challenge by glozell
tin can challenge hannah and tyler
tin can challenge alfie and joe
chubby bunny by michael and meredith
cotton ball challenge grace and joey
disney challenge by zoella and tyler!!
Watch this awesome video featuring 3 challenges and ' a cheaky bonus challenge', as the Jacksgap twins call it;
cinnamon, cracker etc. challenges by Jack and Finn

So, this was it. What a loooongg post! Hope you enjoyed it, please leave a comment and follow me for more youtube, harry potter and other stuff!
Bye!
-xoxo- Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten