donderdag 25 juli 2013

What to listen to? #littlemix

Hey!

I literally have no idea if anyone on this planet has ever even seen this blog, so if you're reading this right now, and you're a human being, please leave a comment:P

So, in the music-area, I haven't had an obsession for quite a long time. Now, that's different. I'm totally in to Little Mix!

If you don't know who they are, let me explain it to you. Little Mix is a Brittish girl-group of four girls;

Perrie, the blond one, likes tacos, is a big fan of Jennifer Aniston, loves Flynn from the movie Tangled and cries everytime she sees the movie The Notebook:-)
She loves jeans and flowerpatterns.

She dates Zayn Malik,
from One Direction, by the way.
 I think she has a beautiful voice,
seems very sweet and is very pretty.
Jade, also a very pretty girl, loves biscuits and lasagna, likes the colours purple and teal and calles her fashion sense "geeky". She wears many bowties, which I consider very cool. She also seems very sweet.


                                   
The third one of the group is Jesy. I think Jesy's very cool and when I first saw a video of Little mix, she was my favourite.                                                                                                                         
Jesy can beatbox, her favourite musician is Missy elliot, she has a phobia of sandwiches(;-P), she's addicted to clicking her knuckels and washes her hair every single day.                                            
And last but not least; Leigh-Anne. Leigh-Anne seems very cool, chill, tough and ofcourse, sweet to me. Leigh-Anne's favourite musicians are Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Aaliyah(who I don't know, shame on me...). Her favourite colour is green, food nachos and she loves the song "wild ones"by Florida and Sia.
So, now you know all the Little Mix-girls as well as I do.
I think their music is totally awesome. Their songs are really cheerfull, happy and full of life. Here are some of my favourite from their album "DNA", which I'm listening all the time.
  • Wings is, in my opinion, one of their best songs. It's really strong, the video is very cool and the message is great.
  • Turn your face is a song that always makes me cry. The way they sing it is just so beautiful, and all their strong points really get the chance to shine.
  • Going nowhere. Not many people I speak to have noticed this song, but I think it's really cool. It has a nice chill flow about it.
  • We are who we are. I think this song has the best lyrics, I absolutely love it. The melodie, the message; everything fits.
So, this was my message about Little mix, it's quite long, I know. I hope you've enjoyed yourself and please follow my blog, so I know someone reads it. I'll write something new very soon.
Love, hugs and kisses,
Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten