zondag 4 augustus 2013

Mega Mashups!

Hey, people living on this planet!
I'm recently totally into Mega Mashups!
There basically just a bunch of populair pop songs mixed together. I think they're really cheerful and they make me happy!
I had some trouble with blogger the last day, I couldn't write a new message! Just nothing happened when I clicked it!
I still can't use my mouse to navigate through my text, I need to use my keyboard. But enough about that, this is about Mashups!

 You can find a lot of these mashups on youtube, great channels are b.v. MegaMixCentral and Lartsa40!
I made a special playlist full of cool mashups. If you click this following link, you can go to my channel. If you click videos, you'll see my great mashups playlist immediately!  http://www.youtube.com/user/smilingeva/feed
If, for whatever reason, you can't go to my channel, watch this! I made a list of 12 cool mashups, the ones who are also featured in my playlist.
They following words need to be typed in the youtube-search-bar and you'll-probably-find the video!
List!

1. Female Artists Megamix 2.0 by MegamixCentral
2.Rihanna Megamix 2012-The Evolution of Riri by MegamixCentral
3.Summer 2012 Megamashup-Dj Drybones by Dj Drybones
4.Jennifer Lopez, Gaga,Bruno Mars, Ke$ha-by MegamixCentral
5.Summer Megamashup 2013 (30+songs)-by TheCharmedTributes
6.Call my broken Domino (Carly Rae Jepsen vs. Karmin vs. Rita Ora vs. Jessie J Mashup)-by Larsta40.
7.Mashup Level Up 2013(Mashup of top 21 Billboard Hits)-by Augmented Skiills
8.Pop Danthology 2012-Mashup of 50+ pop songs-by kimaginati0n
9.Sweet pop 2012-Megamashup by JJP(42 songs in 6 min.)-by TheSweetJJP
10.Heartstarter Megamash#1-Selena Gomez, Chris Brown, 1D, Loreen, Maroon 5, Alexandra Stan-by MegamixCentral
11.2012 Year-End Megamashup-Set fire to the beat(25 song mashup)-by larsta40
12.2011 Year-End Megamix Mashup




So, this is it. I hope you'll enjoy the Mashups and the summer!

xoxo Eefje


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten