dinsdag 10 september 2013

Youtuber Challenge Part 3

Hey guys!
I'm sorry I didn't post in quite a long time, everything became a bit messy with my new time table for school.
But I'm really looking forward to going on with the youtuber challenge!

Question number three is; What is your Favourite Video?-Well, actually it's just favourite video, but why do everything easy when difficult is an option as well?-

Can I make a top four?

4.Lady gaga "Hair"- a review by Dailygrace.
when I saw this for the first time, I really didn't now what to think about it, and thought her voice was annoying. Now, as you may now, I'm a big Dailygrace fan and love her videos. This is just a very funny video of her twisting the lyrics of lady gaga's song Hair. This video isn't very recent, but who cares. If you're going to watch it, it's nice to listen to the original song first.
Dailygrace reviews Hair.
lady gaga hair original
3. What is it? Challenge- Tanya Burr and Tyler Oakley
I'm in love with Tyler Oakley, and like Tanya Burr as well, so I knew at the start I would like this video. One of them gets blindfolded, and the other can put something random in the other persons hand. The person with the blindfold on has to feel and guess what it is. I love the fact Tanya gets very scared when she has the blindfold on:)
This is just a really funny video, Check it out!
Tanya gets blindfolded!
Tyler gets blindfolded!
 2. Disney Challenge-Tyler Oakley and Zoella
I loove this challenge! I'm a huge Disney-Fan, so I really enjoyed this video. I love the way they're opponents but still such cute friends in this video together<3
If you don't know what the Disney-Challenge is, just read my blog post on challenges. 
1. Cotton Ball Challenge- Dailygrace and Joey Graceffa
I literally lost count on how many times I've watched this video. I only know it's way too many for a normal human being;). Also, I had a top comment on this video a little while, not anymore, and I was soo excited about that! This video always makes me laugh. Joey tries to cheat-spoiler alert!- and the way Grace reacts just makes me laugh out loud ( Literally). You need to watch this if you need to be cheered up or something like that. You just need to watch it.  
I'm sorry the link for the cotton ball challenge looks a little weird right now, I couldn't get it right anymore. So, that's it for this day on the youtuber challenge. I'm supposed to do my homework right now, but yeah....
-xoxo-
Eefje

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten