maandag 12 augustus 2013


Hey People!
I saw a lot of videos about a tag or challenge on youtube lately, as I'm absolutely addicted to youtubers. Have you noticed it as well?
I love watching some of the tags and challenges, but, on the other hand, there are some who annoy me a little. So, I thought, why not make a little list of some tags and challenges you'll see on youtube! This is part 1, and all about the tags. Part 2 will be coming soon!
 I wrote my favourite by each tag, but of course I haven't seen all of them, so it's just my favourite one so far.I'll put links to all the mentioned videos down below, have fun and be inspired!

          Tags.                            
  •  The boyfriend tag. I don't really like this tag, but I don't dislike it either. Maybe it's because I'm not in love:-) Favourite; Zoella's boyfriend tag with Tyler Oakley.
  • The 50 facts about me tag. I absolutely love this tag because the facts can be super random. Nice! Favourite;I love them all! As an example, watch the one from Bubzbeauty.
  •  The Harry Potter tag. This is my personal favourite, because I'm a big Potterhead. Unfortunately, you don't see this tag very often. Favourite; The one from Joey Graceffa and Jim  Chapman.
  • Boyfriend does my make-up tag.I haven't watched this tag very often, but sometimes it's quite funny.Favourite;By Michelle Phan and her boyfriend Dominique.
  • This or That tag. This tag is all about choices. As I'm not really a make-up fan, I liked the random part best. Favourite; The this or that beauty tag by Stilababe09.
  • My perfect Imperfections. I like this tag, because it's interesting to know what all those perfect beautyvloggers don't like about themselves. Favourite; I really don't have a fav version from this tag. Maybe Jim Chapman's.
  •  My first's. This tag has been going around a lot lately, and it tells all about your first car, job, pet and etc. All little stories. Favourite; The one from Pointlessblog and the one from Tyler Oakley.
  • Draw my life tag. This is one of my favourites as well, you draw your whole life and tell the story. Favourite; Tyler Oakley's draw my life and the one of Grace Helbig and her tail. Go and see for yourselves:-).
Of course there are many many more, but I could go on forever and I'll leave it here.
So, I hope you enjoyed!
Bye, see y'all soon!
xx Eefje
All the links to the vids;
youtube.com/theboyfriendtagzoella
bubzbeauty50factsaboutme
harry potter tag joey graceffa
boyfriend does my makeup tag michelle phan
This or that tag Stilababe09
Perfect imperfections jim chapman
Tyler Oakley My first time tag
My first time tag Pointlessblog
Tyler Oakley draw my life
Draw my life Grace Helbig

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten