dinsdag 31 december 2013

Hunger Games-Catching Fire

Hey munchkins!
This holiday the cinema is one of my favourite and most visited destinations:)I've been to the cinema five times in almost a week:P One of these times I went to Catching Fire, the second movie in the Hunger Games-trilogy.
 I went with my friend, and we had forgotten to make reservations and when we arrived we came to the frightening discovery that there were only three seats left! We were already counting on the fact that we couldn't sit next to eachother or not see the movie at all. But when we asked at the desk we found out we could sit next to eachother, on the second row. that's not exactly our favourite spot, but nonetheless, we could see the movie and ofcourse went.  
The Story
Katniss Everdeen has won the Hunger Games, but her troubles are far from over. The Capitol sees that Katniss has become a symbol of freedom for the people, and they're determined to stop a revolution and eliminate our heroine. They even organise another Hunger Games, between all the tributes who've won the Games before.
What it looks like
This is an exciting, quite heavy and really adventurous movie full of rebellious actions and mean political games. It looks nice, with a lot of close-up shots of especially Katniss' face and lots of blue-grey colours. The movie looks real, and you get sucked into it.

Long story short
I quite liked this movie. I'd give it three stars out of five, I think.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten